A modern industry is increasingly geared towards conserving resources.
On the one hand, the efficient use of limited raw materials is of particular importance.
On the other hand, in environmental protection, it is important to limit emissions and to at least comply with the legal standards of the Technical Instructions for Clean Air (TA LUFT).
Our target is to find a solution for a compatible coexistence of economic efficiency and environmental protection.
- verification of current situation (pollutants and limit values)
- comparative consideration of technologies and estimation of investment and operating costs
- location-based feasibility study
- comparative analysis of exhaust gas treatment procedures (catalytic, thermal, regenerative)
In cooperation with specialized companies, we provide following services:
- delivery of catalyst including steel work and assembling
- Recycling of used catalysts / adsorbents up to disposal
- exhaust air measurements for the determination of value-relevant substances as an orienting measurement